Learn The Art of Argentine Tango
Learn to tango – the ultimate dance of passion! Argentine Tango is one the most dramatic couples’ dances in the world, with styles as varied as the people who embrace it.
Argentine Tango is romantic, dynamic, and fun! Learn to tango with style. Private Argentine Tango lessons, group lessons, Practicas and Milongas are available.
Beginner Argentine Tango Group Class
The class is geared towards beginner dancers and more experienced dancers who want to improve their technique or learn the other role.
• The class is personalized. Hands-on instruction is very important and as instructors, we need to be able to spend time with each person in the class. What things look like and how they feel are not the same.
• The class will focus on the basic core elements of the dance. This includes proper technique and body awareness. Other basic elements covered will include connection, walking, ochos, turns, and crosses. We will not be teaching any complicated sequences or choreography.
Intermediate Argentine Tango
Intermediate tango class is for dancers with a good grasp of the basic elements and figures (walking, ochos, molinetes, and crosses). Intermediate class will reinforce technique and add elements of musicality while also covering more advanced figures.
- All skill levels are welcome
- No partner is required
- Drop-In rate for this Group Class is $15 per person
- Dance Pass 10 Class package is available for $120 – Register Here, or pay at the studio. Dance pass may be shared by a couple.
Check our Calendar for current Classes, Practicas, and Milongas.