Get Fit, Feel Empowered, and Find Your Inner Diva
Every woman can enjoy the fitness benefits of pole dancing regardless of your fitness level, skill level, or age.
Do you want to feel empowered and exhilarated? Would you like to get in touch with your inner diva? Learn Pole Dance Fitness from the best professional instructors anywhere at the original and longest operating pole dance fitness studio in Toledo and Northwest Ohio.
Pole Dance Fitness is a great way to exercise for women of all ages and levels of fitness. It combines the elegance of dance with a body toning workout and the fun and the sensuality of pole dancing. Feel stronger, increase flexibility, build stamina, and gain confidence. Have fun with new friends in a comfortable and inviting setting. The state of the art dance studio features mood lighting and a pulsing sound system to rival any nightclub. The chic and luxurious environment creates an oasis from the outside world of deadlines, worries, and drama.
Schedule of Pole Dance Fitness Classes:
Go to the Calendar Page for class days and times.
Classes & Levels
Paulette’s offers Pole Dance Fitness classes at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. Classes are offered in four week sessions, with each class lasting 75 minutes (1¼ hours). You may attend one or more classes each week at your current level. Each four week session is progressive; each class builds upon lessons learned in the previous class.
Beginner Pole Dance Fitness
- In beginner-level classes we’ll explore the basics of Pole Dance Fitness. Classes begin with stretching exercises based on ballet and yoga techniques to help build your upper body and core strength while improving your flexibility. You are then ready to learn basic pole maneuvers, spins and dance moves. These moves will increase your stamina. The safest pole techniques are taught at this level.
- By the end of the session, you will have learned a basic choreographed routine combining all the dance moves you have mastered.
Intermediate Pole Dance Fitness
- Participants in this session must have completed the beginner level. Stretching exercises at this level include new moves and techniques that correspond with your higher level of fitness. You’ll learn to combine various pole moves that flow from one to the next fluidly. Increased strength, stamina and flexibility will allow you to master longer, more complex pole maneuvers and routines.
- By the end of this session, you will be able to complete a routine that lasts through an entire song.
Advanced Pole Dance Fitness
- Participants must have completed beginner and intermediate sessions. This level requires an advanced degree of strength, stamina and flexibility to master inversions, suspensions and other challenging moves.
- By the end of this session, you’ll possess the knowledge and confidence to create choreographed routines based on your own particular skills and strengths.
Call for Pricing Information for Pole Fitness Classes
For additional information on the classes call 419.654.3262 or email: email@example.com. Registration is required. Class size is limited.